Friday, August 26, 2011

Quotation: Watch Me


“But I think that a lot of us are trapped in our limitations. But limitations come from not physical limitations but I think internal limitations. We have perceptions of ourselves that we took on from other people’s opinions of us which formed the way we see ourselves. That doesn’t necessarily mean that’s who we are. I think most people are trapped in these opinions and wear them like a hefty bag. And we almost asphyxiate ourselves with other people’s ideas of who we are. I don’t know if you could call this being serious. I see it more as an explorer. I see myself as an explorer asking questions, not necessarily having many answers.”
- Tori Amos -

"You have the innate freedom of emotion, imagination, fascination and desires, and you're not concerned with what other people think of you, or conforming, or repressing yourself. I think it's natural for all human beings to be free and not self-conscious. And fuck everyone who tells you otherwise- who cares what you do? Do what feels good in your heart. Do what makes you an individual."
- Natasha Khan -

"There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, 'Watch me'." 
- Layne Beachley -




No comments:

Post a Comment